Wednesday 23 April 2014

Evaluation Question 4 Answer


What would be the audience for your media product?

The primary target audience for my magazine is teenagers and young adults, 14-21 and will be quite equal with gender however the majority by a few will be female.


They will either have a job of their own after leaving school or be given money by their family so they can afford to pay £2.50 fortnightly to buy the magazine.


My secondary audience could really include anybody that is interested in the same genre of music my magazine is promoting that is outside of my target audience. There could also be readers that decide to buy my magazine just for a certain artist or feature instead of buying the magazine fortnightly.


Male: 47%

Female: 53%


Average Age: 17


Work Full Time: 5% 
Work Part Time: 47%

No comments:

Post a Comment