Thursday 27 February 2014

Proposal Form

Genre: I chose to create an indie/rock magazine. I chose to do this because although there are a lot of magazines with the same genre on the market at the moment I think there is a space for a more current magazine which will promote more artists. I will keep to the general conventions by keeping a theme of rock and indie throughout my magazine.

Target Audience: I have decided to make my magazine to target a mixed gender audience aged 14-20 years old. I intend to make my magazine unisex by keeping the house style the same with a colour scheme of black, white and dark red. These colours appeal to my unisex audience while representing the genre of my magazine.

Major conventions: My magazine will follow the typical conventions of a magazine. It will include a masthead, subtitles, photographs. banners etc. This is so my magazine looks professional and will fit in with other magazines on the market.

No comments:

Post a Comment